Learn how certain gifts could make a positive impact on your personal finances, while at the same time supporting your favorite threatened or endangered animal who lives here at the Phoenix Zoo.
Join the Valley’s leading financial experts as they explain:
- Tax benefits of giving stock
- Lowering your income taxes with a gift from a retirement fund
- Dos and don’ts of a Donor Advised Fund
- Creating a Trust – When does my family need one?
- Changes in tax law that could impact your bottom line
Join us via Zoom on Thursday, September 30th from 9:00 to 10:00 a.m. A confirmation email will include access to Zoom.
This program is presented by the Phoenix Zoo’s Planned Giving Advisory Committee. An introduction to members of the committee to assist with your personal financial planning needs is included in program registration.